It has been claimed that the Portuguese
threatened to "break" the Gunners'
manager's face during his second stint in
charge of Chelsea but the Frenchman
wishes to ignore the debate
Arsene Wenger has refused to criticise
Manchester United rival Jose Mourinho for
comments threatening physical harm
against the Arsenal boss.
In a serialisation of forthcoming book 'Jose
Mourinho: Up Close and Personal', the Daily
Mail published alleged comments from the
Portuguese saying that he wanted to
"break his face" when manager of Chelsea
during the 2013-14 season.
Wenger, on the eve of a London derby
against the Blues, has simply chosen to
ignore the story.
"I haven't read the book and certainly will
not read it," he told a media conference. "I
cannot comment on that.
"I talk about football and that's all I do. I'm
not in a destructive mode, never. I'm more
constructive and I cannot comment on that.
"I am focused on tomorrow's game and the
way we want to play football.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top