MY ALL-BLACK STYLE 

                                    EVOLUTION
Kim Kerdashian Recalling Her Most Memeorable Fashion Taste 

My style has changed a LOT over the years. Sometimes I look back and am like, "What was I thinking?!?" LOL. I thought you guys might want to see how my approach to all-black outfits has changed over time. Check out my style evolution below! Photo credits: Fame Flynet, Getty Images, Splash News


 1. 2007: I wore this black mini-dress to an event for my friend, jeweler Lorraine Schwartz
Kim Kerdashian
2. 2011: I wore this look to a Noon by Noor launch party. I loved mini dresses this year!
Kim Kerdashian

3. 2012: I love this Balmain blazer I wore while out in Paris while getting ready for our wedding.

Kim Kerdashian

4. I wore this look out on a date with Kanye in Paris. This was a year I started trying new silhouettes.   Earn Money Quick 


Kim Kerdashian


5. 2014: I wore this lace Givenchy look to Riccardo's show during Paris Fashion Week. This is one of my favorites.
Kim Kerdashian
6. 2015: I loved all my blonde looks from Paris!!! This year started my catsuit obsession.


Kim Kerdashian
7  2016: I wore this Fall 2016 Vivienne Westwood dress when I won my Webby award this year! I have been loving a more low key look this year.


Kim Kerdashia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top